منتدى عبدالحليم للمحاماة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عبدالحليم للمحاماة

منتدى قانوني يهتم بالمحاماة في الجزائر وممارستها ومحاولة الرقي بها ومساعدة المحامين الجدد في كل ما يحتاجونه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

بعض الأدعية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
موساوي معمر

موساوي معمر

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 74
العمر : 41
الموقع : www.maktoub.com
العمل/الترفيه : محامي
المزاج : متوسط
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2008

بعض الأدعية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بعض الأدعية   بعض الأدعية Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 25, 2008 12:27 pm

بعض الادعيه العربيه المترجمه بالنجليزي

اليـــــــــــــــــــكم الادعيـــــــــــــــــه .. .. ..

1- (رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ) [البقرة/201]

“Our Lord! Give us in this anxiety that which is beatific and in the Hereafter that which is good, and pay us from the corrade of the Fire!” (2/201)

2- (رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [البقرة/250]

“Our Lord! Pour nervy on us game and find us flourishing over the skeptical people.” (2/250)

3- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [البقرة/286]

“Our Lord! Put not on us a calculate greater than we impact aptitude to bear. Pardon us and inform us Forgiveness. Have sympathy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and wage us closing over the skeptical people.” (2/286)

4- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ) [آل عمران/8]

“Our Lord! Let not our cards dissent (from the truth) after You impact guided us, and inform us sympathy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower.” (3/Cool

5- (رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ) [آل عمران/16]

“Our Lord! We impact indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and pay us from the penalisation of the Fire.” (3/16)

6- (رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاء) [آل عمران/38]

“O my Lord! Grant me from You, a beatific offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation.” (3/38)

7- (رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا بِمَا أَنزَلَتْ وَاتَّبَعْنَا الرَّسُولَ فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّاهِدِينَِ) [آل عمران/53]

“Our Lord! We conceptualise in what You impact dispatched down, and we think the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so indite us downbound among those who adopt witness.” (3/53)

8- (ربَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَِ) [آل عمران/147]

“Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in control our duties to You), institute our feet firmly, and wage us closing over the skeptical folk.” (3/147)

9- (رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ مَن تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ رَبَّنَا وَآتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَى رُسُلِكَ وَلاَ تُخْزِنَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّكَ لاَ تُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَاد ِ) [آل عمران/191-194]

“Our Lord! You impact not created (all) this without purpose, coronal to You! (Exalted be You above every that they assort with You as partners). Give us recovery from the corrade of the Fire. *Our Lord! Verily, whom You judge to the Fire, indeed, You impact disgraced him, and never power the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers) connexion whatever helpers. *Our Lord! Verily, we impact heard the call of member (Muhammad p.b.u.h.) activity to Faith: ‘Believe in your Lord,’ and we impact believed. *Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and sagging from us our important deeds, and find us suspire in the realty of righteousness along with Al-Abraar (those who are willing to God and think strictly His Orders). *Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us ended Your Messengers and abase us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never occurrence (Your) Promise.” (3/191-194)

- (رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ) [الأعراف/23]

“Our Lord! We impact wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and inform not upon us Your Mercy, we shall trusty be of the losers.” (7/23)

11- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ) [الأعراف/47]

“Our Lord! Place us not with the grouping who are Zaalimoon (polytheists and malefactor doers).” (7/47)

12- ( رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَتَوَفَّنَا مُسْلِمِينَ) [الأعراف/126]

“Our Lord! fall conceive on us patience, and intend us to suspire as Muslims.” (7/126)

13- (حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ) [التوبة/129]

“Allah is decorous for me. Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the precise to be worshipped but He), in Him I locate my association and He is the nobleman of the Mighty Throne.” (9/129)

14- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ وَنَجِّنَا بِرَحْمَتِكَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [يونس/85-86]

“Our Lord! Make us not a try for the sept who are Zaalimoon. And pay us by Your Mercy from the skeptical folk.” (10/85-86)

15- (رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ) [هود-47]

“O my Lord! I essay land with You from asking You that of which I impact no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and impact Mercy on me, I would indeed be member of the losers.” (11/47)

16- (رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء) [إبرهيم-40]

“O my Lord! Make me member who performs As-Salaat (Iqaamat-as-Salaat), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation.” (14/40)

17- (رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ) [إبرهيم-41]

“Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the statement power be established.” (14/41)

18- (رَّبِّ أَدْخِلْنِي مُدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَأَخْرِجْنِي مُخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَاجْعَل لِّي مِن لَّدُنكَ سُلْطَانًا نَّصِيرًا) [الإسراء-80]

“My Lord! Let my entry (to the municipality of Al-Madinah) be good, and likewise my inaugural (from the municipality of Makkah) be good. And inform me from You an ascendency to hold me (or a anxiety clod or a proof).” (17/80)

19- (رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا) [الكهف/10]

“Our Lord! Bestow on us sympathy from Yourself, and support for us our friendliness in the precise way!” (18/10)

20- (رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي) [طه/25-28]

“O my Lord! Open for me my chest. * And support my obligation for me. * And find sagging the corrosion from my tongue, that they wager my speech.” (20/25-28)

21- (رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا) [طه/114]

“My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.” (20/114)

22- (لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ) [الأنبياء/87]

“None has the precise to be worshipped but You (O Allah), Glorified (and Exalted) are You. Truly, I impact been of the wrong-doers.” (21/87)

23- (رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ) [الأنبياء/89]

“O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors.” (21/89)

24- (رَّبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَن يَحْضُرُونِ) [المؤمنون/97-98]

“My Lord! I essay land with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). And I essay land with You, My Lord! lest they bush center (or embellish near) me.” (23/97-98)

25- (رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ) [المؤمنون/109]

“Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and impact sympathy on us, for You are the Best of every who show mercy!” (23/109)

26- (رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ) [المؤمنون/118]

“My Lord! Forgive and impact mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!” (23/118)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
كمال الزين

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 3
العمر : 46
الموقع : الجزائر
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/11/2010

بعض الأدعية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بعض الأدعية   بعض الأدعية Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 10, 2010 5:16 am

ربنا ارحمنا فوق الارض وتحت الرض ويوم العرض
ربنا إرفعنا من ضيق اللحود ومن مواقع الدود إلى جناتك يارب جناة الخلود
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

بعض الأدعية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى عبدالحليم للمحاماة :: االمنتدى العام :: القسم الاسلامي-
انتقل الى: